Honda Accord CF3 Specification Suspension Top Speed Rebates Price Color and Review

 

I have owned a fair bunch of cars. I started with a Swift (1990-91 model) that had been in our family since 1993. I got it in the year 2000. It was during the college days. Sold that to buy a Mehran. A brand new one. I loved the Mehran (why, if you dare ask, would one love a car like that? then you’ve got to read my review of Suzuki Mehran). After Mehran, I bought a brand new Baleno. I sold the Baleno, at a good price, in 2006. In the January of 2007, I got my hand on a car that is definitely a sure-fire winner. The Honda Accord CF3.
When I decided to buy the car, pretty much everyone told me not to buy it. Why? Well, for the only reason people tell you not to buy a car i.e. resale. “Market kee garee nahi hai” or “Buy a new Corolla and be done with it!” What? I have not regretted buying the sleek CF3 one bit, since the 3 odd years that I have owned it.
The car drives like a charm. It gives me 8 to 9 kms to the liter. I had decided when I bought it that I will not install CNG to the car, and I am so far happy with that decision. At 1800 CCs, the Accord has smooth acceleration and nimble handling, thanks to the EPS (Electronic Power Steering). Of course, handling of a car has not ‘that’ much to do with the Power Steering, but the overall ‘feel’ of the drive is enhanced many folds.

 Tags : Honda Accord CF3  countach, Honda Accord CF3  kit cars for sale, Honda Accord CF3  kit cars, Honda Accord CF3  carolinas, Honda Accord CF3  wallpapers, Honda Accord CF3  watches, Honda Accord CF3  limo, transporter 2 Honda Accord CF3 , Honda Accord CF3  logo, lego Honda Accord CF3 , tonino Honda Accord CF3  watches, Honda Accord CF3  wallpaper, Honda Accord CF3  watch d4841409, Honda Accord CF3  replica for sale, legos racers Honda Accord CF3 , Honda Accord CF3  diablo for sale, Honda Accord CF3  wallpaper, Honda Accord CF3  wallpaper black, Honda Accord CF3  Photo, Honda Accord CF3  Pricing, Honda Accord CF3  Review, Honda Accord CF3  Classified, Honda Accord CF3  Rebate, Honda Accord CF3  Spec, Honda Accord CF3  Comparison, Honda Accord CF3  Warranty,  Honda Accord CF3  Crash Test Video, Honda Accord CF3  Paint Color,  Honda Accord CF3  Standard Equipment, Honda Accord CF3  Recall, Honda Accord CF3  Safety Feature, Honda Accord CF3  Package/Option, Honda Accord CF3  Ownership Cost, Honda Accord CF3  Lease Calculator Loan, Honda Accord CF3  Calculator Resale Value, Honda Accord CF3  Trade-In Value, Honda Accord CF3  Future & Concept, Honda Accord CF3  Factory Pics, Honda Accord CF3  Factory Videos, Honda Accord CF3  Owner, Honda Accord CF3  in America, Honda Accord CF3  in USA, Honda Accord CF3  is Pakistan, Honda Accord CF3  in Karachi, Honda Accord CF3  in Lahore, Honda Accord CF3  in Italy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More